People often think that Android smartphones has low battery life than apple's ios products,but in reality Android is also optimized.
Many smartphone manufactures provide software optimization.
optimization simply means you get maximum performance with more efficiency from your device.
So let's dive into it how you can get maximum battery life out of your smartphone!
- first thing we must buy an Android which is highly efficient. advanced android updates as smoother than the butter. every app slides with zero friction virtually and gives you most optimized performance.Always buy phone with Android N, or Android O(if available)
- Why you need to buy Android N? well it comes up with Doze mode, Although it's still kinda in beta mode but still you can work with it.Doze mode basically send every idle app into meditative state where there is almost zero consumption of battery life.so always allow your device to transcend the battery hungry reality.
- if you have are using dual simcards always disable unused sim network when you don't need it.it saves tons of battery juice. if wifi is awailable always switch to wifi network because you know Mobile network had to send/receive strong radio waves which eats your battery like a hungry hyena.
- Another factor is 'SCREEN' yeah that gorgeous baseless screen/any form of screen. big screen requires big active pixels(if it's AMOLED), in short most of time 20% of your phone battery is consumed by your big buffalo screen.if it's AMOLED based you can disable most of tiny pixels LEDs from your device and you can save battery life. prefer black wallpaper,themes and night mode option on any app. it can radically change battery consumption cycle.if it's not AMOLED screen than you can simply set to lowest user friendly brightness you can't do much about it.
- disable those fancy sensors, disable GPS, WiFi scanning always available option from advanced WLAN settings,stop using camera to unlock your phone because camera eats more battery, disable 'sync' option (cation emails won't update if it's not automatic)
- Disable bloatwares, what is bloatwares? basically apps which are Pre installed on your phone they track you,spam you and destroys your battery life by keep connecting with their fishy servers.never disable bloatwares with ADB command on PC. it voids your warranty most of time, so always disable those apps manually.if it's possible avoid using Google products and become free and gain control over your Privacy.
- stop using widgets,live wallpapers or changing wallpapers apps
- go to settings>apps>ALL and disable this if you don't use them: Android Live Wallpapers, Android System Webview,Android Work Assistant,Basic Daydreams,Blackhole,Browser(use Lightening browser from play store),Bubbles,Calendar(if you don't use it)/calendar local Account and Calendar storage, Chrome(optional),Cloud Print(if you are not printing stuffs from your phone),com.android.phone.overlay,com.android.providers.partner,
com.android.wallpaper.holospiral,ConfigUpdater,Device Policy,Docs,Drive,Email,Exchange Services,Gmail,Google Backup Transport,Google Contacts Sync,Google indic keyboard,Google One Time Init,Google Partner Setup,Google Play Books,Google play games and google play services(some games will stop working and youtube app),google play movies & TV,Google play music,Google play Store,Google Services Framework,Google Text-to-speech Engine,Google+,Hangouts,Home screen tips,HTML Viewer,Keep,LunarinfoProvider,Maps(if you don't travel alot),Market Feedback agent,Mobile services(Bloatware from Jio),Music Visualization wallpaper,MusicFX(use vlc for all video/audio stuffs),News & Weather,Phase Beam,Photo Screensavers,Photos,Print spooler,setup wizard,sheets,slides,Tags,Talkback,Trusted Face,Voice Dialer,Widevine Demo,Youtube(yeah official app is buggy)
- wait a sec what alternative i have? i love some of these apps.
well you will defiantly find yourself in ultimate misery if you will cling to all those fancy apps. but if you explorer your digital life you will never regret it.
- Here is what you can do about it:
(manual install of app aka APK files are safe to download because they are open source)
Use YALP Store open source app instead of play store,
replace Gmail app with K9mail.
replace facebook app with swipe for facebook(if possible avoid using facebook and whatsapp in order to save PRIVACY)
Replace Youtube app with Flytube
- uninstall every chitah mobile apps they are just full of adwares.
- if you are a crazy gamer/power user buy a long USB DATA Cable.plugin your device whenever it's possible.
- set sleep timer of display to 30secs or lowest preferable time.
- uncheck unnesesary apps from 'protected apps' option in settings. it will stop running random apps in the background.
if you find any information meaningful please share it with your social network.whatsapp forward it,facebook it,tweet it, reddit it etc
Have a Geekyday!
Stay Smarter Everyday.