There are 1,000,000,000(Yes it's BILLION) Computing Devices that uses an extraordinary operating system called Android.
So, Why more than billions of people want use Android?
Because it’s sweet and that’s why Google has series of version named after a dessert:
Cupcake (Android 1.5),
Donut (Android 1.6),
Éclair (Android 2.0),
Froyo (Android 2.2),
Gingerbread (Android 2.3),
Honeycomb (Android 3.0),
ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0),
Jelly bean (Android 4.1), and now
KitKat (Android 4.4).
- Boosted Performance.
- Voice Search.
- Beautiful Interface with cool Art.
- Immersive mode that hides other stuffs you hate while reading.
- Super fast Multitasking.
- Smart Caller ID.
- Improved Message interface.
- New Emoji (Graphical Emotions).
- E print via Google Cloud Print.
- Redesigned Quick Office.
- AND LOTS MORE.